E-Learning Chemistry Lab Virtual Classroom
Subscribe for professional Chemistry and ICT classes. Enjoy the best quality E-learning Chemistry Lab session at affordable prices.
Manufacturers across all industries rely on material verification services to ensure that the material they are utilizing has a chemical composition consistent with their materials certification documents. Element provides clear and concise test reports that state the results of the chemical analysis along with a comparison to the acceptance criterion (pass/fail). This allows manufacturers to “spot check” material lots and often serves as an investigatory first step for warranties and issues related to in-service failures.
Sometimes, the identity of a material can be completely unknown, due to lost certifications or ambiguity over the material’s origins. In these cases, Element’s chemists utilize their chemical analysis expertise to select numerous analytical techniques and perform advanced data analysis to uncover the complete chemical breakdown of a material. This allows Element to identify any material recovered from the field, salvage unknown material that would otherwise be scrapped, and reverse engineer or deformulate existing materials, products or components.
Our chemical composition analysis teams utilize a combination of techniques to identify chemical composition, determine chemical quality, and identify any impurities.
When a residue or an unknown substance appears where it should not, identifying the contaminant quickly and accurately is crucial to correcting any underlying issues. Element’s investigative chemical analysis service teams have a wide range of equipment and techniques at their disposal, including SEM/EDS (Scanning Electron Microscopy with Energy Dispersive X-Ray Spectroscopy), XRD (X-Ray Diffraction), and FTIR (Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy).
- We unify the tertiary institutions in the country and link them up in our web-site into one virtual classroom.
- We train and teach our students to conduct chemistry practicals in a simulated chemistry laboratory environment.
- We train technologists on how to use virtual laboratory for the teaching of chemistry and allied sciences.
- Our services include the provision of Educational Software, that describes strategies on how students can use computer tools for the learning of chemistry.
- We sell and source software packages for the teaching of chemistry.
- Training programs on computerized production management systems as a guide to prudent planning in chemical processing industries.
- Data analysis training courses on how to use SPSS, Minitab, Excel, Mathlab for statistics and chemometric for Analytical Chemistry.
- Advertisement of chemical products in the Market.
- Formulation and development of dynamics models for Biochemical and chemical industries.
- Modeling of chemical compounds from experimental results of gas chromatography and mass spectroscopy (GC-MS).
- Designing of customized chemical laboratory reagents labels.
- Computer training, networking, website development and computer programming.
- Integrating computer technology into the classroom.
- JAMB Computer Based Training (CBT) Centre.
- Quality control in industries
- Multimedia and web design.
- Chemical Structure Drawing Programs.